As MTN’s largest independent retail partner we will continuously aim to strengthen our portfolio and to evolve operationally and financially with the demands and trends of both our channel and our industry.
We aim to provide a consistent and distinctive level of service that continues to satisfy and improve the experience of all MTN customers that engage with our multiple customer interaction channels.
We aim to always provide products and services that delight and captivate our customers while still providing the best possible cellular experience and value proposition.
We aim to be the preferred supplier of MTN cellular products and services in all our respective geographical regions. We aim to be MTN’s most valuable and essential partner and play a significant role in their long-term distribution strategy.
CNW was established in October 1995. We currently own and operate 69 MTN retail outlets in 6 provinces. These stores are supported by our 3 regional offices which are based in Sandton; Centurion and Klerksdorp.
In addition, Cell Network has a specialist Interaction contact centre with the capability of offering the following:
- Telesales to our consumer upgrade customers.
- External sales and account management for businesses.
We thus cater for all commercially associated cellular requirements. Cell Network provides all essential products and services offered by MTN, Including Contract renewals, Contract migrations, Contract transfers, new contracts, all pre-paid and data services, insurance and account queries. Cell Network (Pty) Ltd currently employs over 400 staff members that are all trained and equipped to deliver the best possible service to our customers 7 days a week.
So, please make contact with us and let Cellnetwork be your one-stop MTN contact point!
Cell Network – Management Principles
- To inspire our people by showing our energy and enthusiasm.
- To never accept mediocre performance in place of excellent results.
- Always provide a clear vision and direction.
- Always collaborate and be a team player.
- Be an example of the values and principles we would like to uphold.
- Always try to improve and learn from our mistakes.
- Lead and innovate by exploring new ideas.
- Develop the potential in others.
- Always try to exercise good judgment.
- Respect logic and reason!